"Many a tale have been spun about this horrific monster. Some say that the creature's gaze is what kills the moon. Others say that it is simply the mother of the wandering eyes. One popular story says it can see everything, even your thoughts. What people have yet to realize, is that they are all true."
The Spirit of Sight is a boss in The End, and is the second spirit. Randomly after the Spirit of Flight is defeated, a message saying "The trees groan..." will appear. This indicates the player must go to the jungle. Once there, the screen will start to darken. Once the screen turns to black, it lights back up with a heavy green tint and the Spirit of Flight will spawn.
The Spirit will start off as a transparent image, floating just out of reach of the player. As it does this, it will fire clouds tracking spores from its iris. If not destroyed, these projectiles will burst, causing nearby blocks to spawn Tanglers. It will then disappear, occasionally reappearing just to ram the player. Sometimes it spawns large, ghostly eyes around the edges of the screen that inflict the "Weak" debuff and cause the tanglers to do more damage. Once it is low on health, it will start spawning clones of itself to distract the player. It will also start shooting small beams resembling Moon Lord's phantasmal death ray. When it is defeated, it vanishes and the message, "The Spirit of Sight has fled!" will appear.
- Because so much spores are being shot, flying up and down may be really effective if done correctly.
- Multiple layers of platforms are advised.
- Tanglers can deal massive amounts of damaged, so a big, cleared out area with platforms is ideal to prevent Tanglers.
- Essence of Sight (100%)
- During the fight, the screen goes in and out of focus similar to how the screen looks before facing moon lord.
- If a player leaves the jungle during the fight, they will get pulled back by an invisible force. This can be very disorienting.