Sandy Spike. Enagis is presumably powerful, even in Expert Mode. The player should make an arena that is safe and flat before taking her on. Most of her attacks deal very high damage. When summoned, the screen will turn into a dark orange fog and the dragon will appear. Enagis has multiple attacks against the player. Enagis will summon sandnadoes that deal 440 / damage. She also breathes fire on the player, dealing 478 / damage. She also teleports to the player and deal 334 / contact damage. When Enagis falls down to 25% health, She also makes clones of herself. When defeated, the message at the bottom-left corner of the screen will say "The sands slowly turn to ash."
- 4470000 / in Expert Mode
- 250 defense / in Expert Mode
- 334 damage / in Expert Mode (contact)
- 415 damage / in Expert Mode (tail slap)
- 478 damage / in Expert Mode (fiery breath)
- 268 damage / in Expert Mode (lavaball)
- 440 damage / in Expert Mode (sandnado)
- 234 damage / in Expert Mode (clone)
- 1000 damage (chomp)
- 100% knockback (KB) resistance
- Immune to all debuffs
- Immune to lava
- Essence of Enagis (at 100% chance)
- Desert Bangles (at 33.33% chance)
- Enagis Arkhalis (at 67.12% chance)
- Power of the Sand Dragon (at 59.01% chance)
- Dragon Teeth (at 100% chance)
- (Expert Mode) ( )
- 10-20 Ultimate Healing Potions (at 100% chance)
- 15 95 33 (at 100% chance)
- The sprite's design is orange, red, yellow, and looks like Betsy.
- Desert Dragon, Enagis acts similarly like Duke Fishron.
- The sprite looks angered because of her teeth, and her eyebrows pointing down.