that acts like the Last Prism. It fires several beams that converge into one as it charges, dealing gargantuan damage. It is a rare item found in Treasure Bag (Earth Lord) at a . Crystal of the Earth cannot deal any knockback. It deals a whopping 3000 damage. When fired, The Crystal of the Earth grants +20 defense, +111% life regeneration, +222% mana regeneration, +10% damage, +25% critical strike chance, and 50% mana.
Its best modifier is Demonic for output damage, or Mystic for mana conservation.
- 3000 magic damage
- 90% critical strike chance
- No knockback
- 66 mana consumption
- Use Time: 20 (Insanely Fast)
- Tooltip: "Fires a beam of earthen protection"
- Rarity: Rainbow
- Sell: 75
- When holding it:
- +20 defense, +111% life regeneration, +222% mana regeneration, +10% damage, +25% critical strike chance, and 50% mana
- It is capable of consuming mana extremely quickly, even with any armour, mana reducing accessories and/or modifiers that reduce mana usage.
- With the Earthenite Armor equipped whilst having all of the equipped accessories reforged to Menacing along with the Crystal of the Earth reforged to Godly increases the weapon's damage to over 3300.
- Having the Earthenite Armor and all the accessories reforged to Lucky whilst equipped makes the critical strike go over 25000!
- If the player's name is "DiagnosticLord", The Crystal of the Earth will fire 2 large beams instead of one.
- This weapon is a good alternative against Post-Earth Lord Paladins, because they have 50000000 .
Obtain the Crystal of the Earth, the weapon that blasts the terrain
- The Crystal of the Earth is a reference to the Yharim's Crystal from Calamity Mod.
- This item is one of the most powerful magic weapons in Terraria, with the base damage of 3000.