Armor Modifiers are just like Weapon Modifiers, being of 75% chance of getting a random one when you craft armor. If the armor is for a specific class (Mage armor, melee armor etc), the class armor gets exclusive modifiers. If not it will get a Universal armor prefix of accessory modifier. You can also reforge the armor with the Goblin Tinkerer NPC like you do weapons and tools.
- Sturdy: +1 defense, 3% damage mitigation(stacks with Beetle Armor and Endurance Potion)
- Reinforced: +3 defense, 5% damage mitigation, 15% knockback immunity.
- Angelic: +2 defense, +4% movement speed, +1 second of flying.
- Broken:-4 defense
- Rusty: -1 defense, -6% movement speed
- Cracked: -2 defense
- Unlucky: -3% critical chance
- Light: -4 defense, +4% movement speed, +6% attack speed
- Unfavorable: -5% critical chance
- Disastrous: -3% critical chance, -5% attack speed, -3 defense, +3 damage
- Acute:+3% movement speed, +1% attack speed, -1 defense
- Alert:+3% movement speed
- Curt: +5% movement speed
- Zephyr: +6% movement speed
- Magnetic: +1 block pickup range
- Hell-forged: +3 defense, immunity to lava.
- Stinky: -5 melee damage, Stink debuff.
- Concetrated: +4% critical chance
- Confusing: confused debuff
- Breathing: double breathing time.
- Guarding: +2 defense
- Firm: +1 defense for every 50 max health
- Berseker: +1% damage per 5 health lost.
- Fast: +8% movement speed.
- Faster: +15% movement speed.
- Fishy: Ability to swim. (Similar to Flippers)
- Springy: +15% Jump height
- Thorny: +4 melee damage, +1 defense, Thorns buff
- Slick: +4% melee speed
- Lucky: +5% melee critical chance
- Intense: +4 melee damage
- Rough: +2 melee damage
- Acure: +3 % ranged damage. If whole set +8% ranged crit chance
- Casted: +5 firing speed, +1 ranged damage
- Scaled: +4 ranged damage
- Spiked: +4 ranged damage, +1 defense
- Scarred: +2 ranged damage
- Thaumic: +60 mana, 10% magic damage.
- Brisk: +20 Mana
- Expert: +4 magic damage, +1 defense
- Magical: 4 magic damage
- Powerful: slightly increased mana regeneration.
- Mesmerizing: Adds two more minions
- Charmed: Adds one more minion
- Fond: +8% summoning damage
- Blessed: +4% summoning damage, +3 defense
- Conjured: +12% summoning damage
- Bewitch: adds 1 more minion, +6% summon damage
- Windy +10% throwing range
- Drifting +10% throwing speed
- Angled +4 throwing damage
- Curved +4 throwing damage, +1 defense
- Plated: +2 throwing damage